| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cobb (Dam) in November is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- The weather in November is wettish. Around 198.8mm (7.8in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Cobb (Dam) November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cobb (Dam):
- Tarakohe, New Zealand - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) NNE
- Uruwhenua, New Zealand - 19.4 kms (12.1 miles) NE
- Riwaka Valley, New Zealand - 21.7 kms (13.5 miles) ENE
- Cobb (Power Station), New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) NE
- Motueka, New Zealand - 29.6 kms (18.4 miles) E
- Lower Moutere, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) ESE
- Graham V. Pokororo, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) SE
- Mapua, New Zealand - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Appleby, New Zealand - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) ESE
- Nelson, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Baton, New Zealand - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) S
- Moutere Hills, New Zealand - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) SE
- Roding River, New Zealand - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) ESE
- Motupiko, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) SSE
- Kohatu, Highfield, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) SSE