Average Temperatures in Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
- The average temperature in Cobb (Dam), New Zealand is a little cool at 8.5 degrees Celsius (47.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.4 °C (18.7°F) which is a low range.
- February is the hottest month (mild) having a mean temperature of 13.6 degrees Celsius (56.48 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (July) is very cool with a mean temperature of 3.2 degrees Celsius (37.76 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Cobb (Dam)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Cobb (Dam) Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Cobb (Dam)
- Tarakohe, New Zealand - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) NNE
- Uruwhenua, New Zealand - 19.4 kms (12.1 miles) NE
- Riwaka Valley, New Zealand - 21.7 kms (13.5 miles) ENE
- Cobb (Power Station), New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) NE
- Motueka, New Zealand - 29.6 kms (18.4 miles) E
- Lower Moutere, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) ESE
- Graham V. Pokororo, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) SE
- Mapua, New Zealand - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Appleby, New Zealand - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) ESE
- Nelson, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Baton, New Zealand - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) S
- Moutere Hills, New Zealand - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) SE
- Roding River, New Zealand - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) ESE
- Motupiko, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) SSE
- Kohatu, Highfield, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) SSE